How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 ELO!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 JULES!!

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 HRU?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 good wbu?

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I'm great! Just got back from badminton class. Gonna take a bath, then have dinner...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 wow it’s only 7:00 am here!!

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 :lol: its almost 8 pm here!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 we must be on opposite sides of da world!

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 probably... gtg for a shower.... byeeeeeeeeeeee

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 bye jules… byeeee

Hiiii