OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 06:46
Lotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 06:44 Hi all
Hello
Hruuu

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 06:49
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 06:46
Lotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 06:44 Hi all
Hello
Hruuu
Good! wbu?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya Laasya hru doin?

Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 06:04
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 05:50
Julia Evans wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 09:54
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 08:10 And.....Maddy back to her field!!! yayayay
I don't know you well but... MADELINE!!!!!!! NOT SEEN YOU IN AGES!!!!!!
JULIA!!!! yeps been in and out missed this place and the ppl in it!!!!
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 09:26
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 08:10 And.....Maddy back to her field!!! yayayay
MADDYTREX :wow:
CHEFSIMSY!!!! Long time no see, how ya doin!?
If you don't mind me asking, why have you been inactive?

Well just been rlly busy, there were sooo many events in the fam and friends that I literally had no time, now exams are here..... ugh

Reducio
Joseph Sims wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 05:59
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 05:50
Julia Evans wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 09:54
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 08:10 And.....Maddy back to her field!!! yayayay
I don't know you well but... MADELINE!!!!!!! NOT SEEN YOU IN AGES!!!!!!
JULIA!!!! yeps been in and out missed this place and the ppl in it!!!!
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 09:26
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 08:10 And.....Maddy back to her field!!! yayayay
MADDYTREX :wow:
CHEFSIMSY!!!! Long time no see, how ya doin!?
Im doing good!! Just got back from school :lol: hruuuuuu


Pretty good myself, eating snacks lol

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 06:57
Lotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 06:49
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 06:46
Lotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 06:44 Hi all
Hello
Hruuu
Good! wbu?
I'm doing good

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
hihi <3 I’m back after my little break!! how are you all?

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 09:24 hihi <3 I’m back after my little break!! how are you all?
Hi Amelia! Hru? EXAM MONTH IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Julia! Nice! My exam week is probably in April or May

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 09:33
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 09:24 hihi <3 I’m back after my little break!! how are you all?
Hi Amelia! Hru? EXAM MONTH IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Julia!! :wow: YAY!! Im ok how about you?

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 11:49 Morning guys!
Morning Avery! Just got back from school. Its almost 4 here... Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency