How Well Known Are You On HiO?

4/10 A fellow PUff!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10? maybe 6/10

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 love the character quote!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I've seen you around but not much! So hii!

To be carefree is to dance in the rain rather than waiting for the storm to pass

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10

ODYSSEUS of ITHACA!!!!!!!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Jules!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10, We post very frequently on the same topics, and I've already had to talk about you, but we've never sent each other owls:) ;)

Life is beautiful and friends are the key to happiness

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 hello Epona!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9