How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 Hi Brookline!!!

"The only thing stopping me from having a dragon living in my backyard is the law. Absolutely nothing else."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 haven't ever seen you before

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Seen you around a lot

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 seen you around a lot


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 heyyyyy :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 JOSE!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Jules!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 LAASYA!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10
Reducio
I only sent you one owl roleplay idea that never came to fruition. If you have any owl roleplay ideas, let me know.

Life is beautiful and friends are the key to happiness