OOC Let's Chat!

What's the code for? I've been meaning to work on a code of my own At some point.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi...


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
hello!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi hi

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
*gasp!*

You can make Powerpoints using Canva??! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 01:37 *gasp!*

You can make Powerpoints using Canva??! :wow:
Really??


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah. I always make presentations using Canva

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 01:37 *gasp!*

You can make Powerpoints using Canva??! :wow:
Wait. What? :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Now that's worth a go!

I've a presentation due in a few weeks so maybe I'll give this a crack!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Oo

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff