Let's Chat!
Howdy mi comrade (my friend?)
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Ahh! That sounds awful! I can only imagine how that felt!
Also, hihi Hana!
Also, hihi Hana!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
How've you been?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hi all
Let's Chat!
Hihi!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Help! I ordered from this person a long time ago and a different person did the order for me. I totally forgot about the order I made at her store! Now she made it and there's no way I can afford that price. Plus, I already have a code for that! How do I tell her I don't want it and that somebody else did it for me before! She must've spent so much time on it!
Let's Chat!
Honestly, if I was in your shoes, I would politely explain to them that I can no longer afford what they made and apologize to themNatasha Blackwood wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 00:04 Help! I ordered from this person a long time ago and a different person did the order for me. I totally forgot about the order I made at her store! Now she made it and there's no way I can afford that price. Plus, I already have a code for that! How do I tell her I don't want it and that somebody else did it for me before! She must've spent so much time on it!
Let's Chat!
^ but I'm happy to try and contribute some money? I don't have a lot either, but I'm happy to contribute some? How much?
I sold some stuff, how much? I got 25g
I sold some stuff, how much? I got 25g
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark