OOC Let's Chat!

I would go ice skating every year with Ma as a New Year's treat ^^ I've gotten better each time but I'll never be a pro :rofl:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in* good night guys!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
I've been ice skating before, but I've never been any good at it.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 21:58 I would go ice skating every year with Ma as a New Year's treat ^^ I've gotten better each time but I'll never be a pro :rofl:
If I could go back through discord, I'd show you the last time I ice skated but it was BASICALLY this but as an image (This was iirc the last time I saw Atticus Wade)
Reducio
Image posted by the member

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 22:25
Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 21:58 I would go ice skating every year with Ma as a New Year's treat ^^ I've gotten better each time but I'll never be a pro :rofl:
If I could go back through discord, I'd show you the last time I ice skated but it was BASICALLY this but as an image
Reducio
Image posted by the member
:LOL:

It takes me a good while to "get going" on skates. For the first 30 mins I'm just doing this...

Image posted by the member

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
EMIII!! :wow: VLADD :bye:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
EM! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
HOW ARE YOUUU???!! :wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
@Emily Shephard lol I've only gone ice skating 2-3 times in my life. Once at the now-expensive tourist trap up in the mountains, once (but I think I went another time?) at the december-only mini-ice skating rink they set up at a big time hotel.

(unrelated but I've also been to the beach a total of 3 times in my life; very young I think 3-4 years old (2009/2010)? Myrtle Beach, 2018 I went to Myrtle Beach, and just last year, I went to Panama City Beach. I feel myself longing to go back to these beautiful sights when I know people that go every year, and one that goes twice a year >C)

@Emiline Hunter Howdy :P how be you

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm goooooddd (still somehow have this stupid cold)

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP