Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Morning- just afking in Clone Tycoon 2 rn so I can get to tier 3 base
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
Let's Chat!
morning!
Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
Oh! haha, its 7:45 am here
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
Huh? It’s like, 10:30pm here so good night everyone?
| Emi Sato | ||
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings” |
Let's Chat!
It's 8:32 am here!
Night Lauren!
Night Lauren!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hi guys I'm awake now :3