OOC Let's Chat!

Milica! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Time for a little work break
..work and uni can get so tiring :lol:

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:53 Time for a little work break
..work and uni can get so tiring :lol:
Ayy we breaking together XD

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:35
Julia Evans wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:34
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:34 Hiiiii guyz :wow:
Hey Jose! Hru?
Hii Julia! :grin: I'm fine, just really tired now :sleep:
Its beeen a loooooong day

Emi! Laasya! Hows everyone?
Good. Just finished my Social Studies exam today

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:58
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:35
Julia Evans wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:34
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:34 Hiiiii guyz :wow:
Hey Jose! Hru?
Hii Julia! :grin: I'm fine, just really tired now :sleep:
Its beeen a loooooong day

Emi! Laasya! Hows everyone?
Good. Just finished my Social Studies exam today
Wowzaa ya take social studies?
how did that go? :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:59
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:58
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:35
Julia Evans wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:34
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:34 Hiiiii guyz :wow:
Hey Jose! Hru?
Hii Julia! :grin: I'm fine, just really tired now :sleep:
Its beeen a loooooong day

Emi! Laasya! Hows everyone?
Good. Just finished my Social Studies exam today
Wowzaa ya take social studies?
how did that go? :wow:
it's a mandatory subject and it went good, the paper was a bit lengthy though

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 11:00
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:59
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:58
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:35
Julia Evans wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:34

Hey Jose! Hru?
Hii Julia! :grin: I'm fine, just really tired now :sleep:
Its beeen a loooooong day

Emi! Laasya! Hows everyone?
Good. Just finished my Social Studies exam today
Wowzaa ya take social studies?
how did that go? :wow:
it's a mandatory subject and it went good, the paper was a bit lengthy though
That sounds exhausting T.T
glad it went well though! :> dont take social studies here, though Ive got a couple o' frenz who do
Im guessing its probably really different where ya live though :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 11:03
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 11:00
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:59
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:58
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:35

Hii Julia! :grin: I'm fine, just really tired now :sleep:
Its beeen a loooooong day

Emi! Laasya! Hows everyone?
Good. Just finished my Social Studies exam today
Wowzaa ya take social studies?
how did that go? :wow:
it's a mandatory subject and it went good, the paper was a bit lengthy though
That sounds exhausting T.T
glad it went well though! :> dont take social studies here, though Ive got a couple o' frenz who do
Im guessing its probably really different where ya live though :grin:
Ya, until 10th grade it's mandatory, then it's optional

OOC Let's Chat!
Koko Riddle wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 19:09 Hiiii I hope everyone is doing well! ^^
My ear is ringing again

I'm watching AHS: Freak Show (still) and my head keeps playing a line from Born This Way lol She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on in the glass of her boudoir, "There's nothing wrong with loving who you are"

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
๐˜พ๐™ก๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™™ โ…  Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Vladislav โ€ข Octavius

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:39
Julia Evans wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:37
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:35
Julia Evans wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:34
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 10:34 Hiiiii guyz :wow:
Hey Jose! Hru?
Hii Julia! :grin: I'm fine, just really tired now :sleep:
Its beeen a loooooong day

Emi! Laasya! Hows everyone?
Same for me....
Ah LOL guess that makes us both survivors
I've still got a math test to study for ajusgehwkwhehhee :cry2:

Whatve ya survived today?
A brutal science test. It was only brutal cause of my teacher. She made science go from good to bad.... Now, I have to study for 3 TESTS! Since I have 3 tmr.... *wishes she could time travel* =_= =_= =_=

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency