How Well Known Are You On HiO?

20/10 take a nap!

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
20/10 can'tttt im outside :crylaugh:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 I get it haha, but I can never nap unless I'm sick๐Ÿซ 


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 @Joseph Sims time to test out how soft grass really is!

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I don't really like naps tbh
I usually end up sleeping too long so I wake up all groggy and zombie-ish :lol:

@Milica Vranekova concrete you mean :LOL:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
15/10 oh I love naps, don't have time for them though. if you set an alarm and take a really short nap I believe it should work better

also, concrete doesn't sound comfortable no

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
30/10 brrrr I bet Ill end up sleeping thru the alarm x_x

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10, Hi Joseph, we still haven't communicated, but I've already seen many of your ads and played with you a few times.

Life is beautiful and friends are the key to happiness

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 hey!

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus