How Well Known Are You On HiO?
20/10 take a nap!
๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
20/10 can'tttt im outside
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 I get it haha, but I can never nap unless I'm sick
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 @Joseph Sims time to test out how soft grass really is!
๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I don't really like naps tbh
I usually end up sleeping too long so I wake up all groggy and zombie-ish
@Milica Vranekova concrete you mean
I usually end up sleeping too long so I wake up all groggy and zombie-ish
@Milica Vranekova concrete you mean
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
15/10 oh I love naps, don't have time for them though. if you set an alarm and take a really short nap I believe it should work better
also, concrete doesn't sound comfortable no
also, concrete doesn't sound comfortable no
๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
30/10 brrrr I bet Ill end up sleeping thru the alarm x_x
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10, Hi Joseph, we still haven't communicated, but I've already seen many of your ads and played with you a few times.
Life is beautiful and friends are the key to happiness