Let's Chat!
Hi Brookline!
Let's Chat!
just finished the ones from yesterdayAvery Gray wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 03:03Wait. Same!Ellie Randensmith wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 02:44 I've been watching so much figure skating to prepare for summer and dylans...![]()
Though I've been paying more attention to my math homework I have to finish soon since I'm going to bed soon. . .
Ooo good luck on the homework?
Let's Chat!
hey hey julia! how’s you?
Let's Chat!
I'm great.... getting super bored. My teacher's absentBrookline Quinn wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 04:27hey hey julia! how’s you?
Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 04:29I'm great.... getting super bored. My teacher's absentBrookline Quinn wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 04:27hey hey julia! how’s you?
ooff one of my teachers was absent today, too. i hope ur boredom resolves soon!![]()
Let's Chat!
That reminds me I still need to put more than one outfit together for my Senior picture in the yearbook I'm on my school's year book team And I have full control over my Senior page man I'd love to spend hours in a library with a friend But I fully understand being bored and how that sucksJulia Evans wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 04:09Being bored.... have my yearly photoshoot today so missing first lesson in school. Today I was supposed to have early morning athletics practice in school, but turns out it wasn't there so me and my friend ended up spending and hour in the library....
Let's Chat!
Thanks.... My boredom will only be resolved at snack (WHICH IS ONE HOUR AWAY!!!Brookline Quinn wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 04:31Julia Evans wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 04:29I'm great.... getting super bored. My teacher's absentooff one of my teachers was absent today, too. i hope ur boredom resolves soon!![]()
Let's Chat!
morning guys!
Let's Chat!
Morning!
Let's Chat!
Hi Laasya! How are you doing?