OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 23:19
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 23:14
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 17:59 So many books left to read for class... :sad:
Wotcha readin?
I finished H.G. Well's The Time Machine yesterday!

I'm in the middle of reading The Handmaid's Tale (started it early partially for research for a presentation that's 10% of my overall mark :cryhappy: ). Within the next few days, I'm gonna try and start reading William Morris's News From Nowhere in time for next week's class ^^
Whoa.

Three dystopies!

I'm not sure if you'll need a nice cup of hot choco after reading that lot, or a good stiff bottle of whisky!

Try to balance that with a eutopic follow up so you won't go mad, sis! :green_heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Am I hering Country?


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 23:55 Am I hering Country?
Sent ya an owl!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 23:55
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 23:55 Am I hering Country?
Sent ya an owl!
answered!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 23:51
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 23:50 hiii
ellie! I just uploaded Don't Blame Me to discord :]
I'll listen to it when i get home

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 23:52
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 23:19
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 23:14
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 17:59 So many books left to read for class... :sad:
Wotcha readin?
I finished H.G. Well's The Time Machine yesterday!

I'm in the middle of reading The Handmaid's Tale (started it early partially for research for a presentation that's 10% of my overall mark :cryhappy: ). Within the next few days, I'm gonna try and start reading William Morris's News From Nowhere in time for next week's class ^^
Whoa.

Three dystopies!

I'm not sure if you'll need a nice cup of hot choco after reading that lot, or a good stiff bottle of whisky!

Try to balance that with a eutopic follow up so you won't go mad, sis! :green_heart:
They really do like to spice up a reading list for a degree curriculum :lol:

Got myself a nice cup of hot milk with a little spice of cinnamon to soothe the nerves! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 00:08
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 23:52
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 23:19
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 23:14
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 17:59 So many books left to read for class... :sad:
Wotcha readin?
I finished H.G. Well's The Time Machine yesterday!

I'm in the middle of reading The Handmaid's Tale (started it early partially for research for a presentation that's 10% of my overall mark :cryhappy: ). Within the next few days, I'm gonna try and start reading William Morris's News From Nowhere in time for next week's class ^^
Whoa.

Three dystopies!

I'm not sure if you'll need a nice cup of hot choco after reading that lot, or a good stiff bottle of whisky!

Try to balance that with a eutopic follow up so you won't go mad, sis! :green_heart:
They really do like to spice up a reading list for a degree curriculum :lol:

Got myself a nice cup of hot milk with a little spice of cinnamon to soothe the nerves! ^^
Awesomé!!!

I wonder how Colin or Emily would react to reading a dystopian wizarding story... :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 00:43
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 00:08
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 23:52
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 23:19
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 23:14

Wotcha readin?
I finished H.G. Well's The Time Machine yesterday!

I'm in the middle of reading The Handmaid's Tale (started it early partially for research for a presentation that's 10% of my overall mark :cryhappy: ). Within the next few days, I'm gonna try and start reading William Morris's News From Nowhere in time for next week's class ^^
Whoa.

Three dystopies!

I'm not sure if you'll need a nice cup of hot choco after reading that lot, or a good stiff bottle of whisky!

Try to balance that with a eutopic follow up so you won't go mad, sis! :green_heart:
They really do like to spice up a reading list for a degree curriculum :lol:

Got myself a nice cup of hot milk with a little spice of cinnamon to soothe the nerves! ^^
Awesomé!!!

I wonder how Colin or Emily would react to reading a dystopian wizarding story... :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
It would probably break wee Emmi's heart. She doesn't like it when living creatures suffer! :cryhappy:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 00:43
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 00:08
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 23:52
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 23:19
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 23:14

Wotcha readin?
I finished H.G. Well's The Time Machine yesterday!

I'm in the middle of reading The Handmaid's Tale (started it early partially for research for a presentation that's 10% of my overall mark :cryhappy: ). Within the next few days, I'm gonna try and start reading William Morris's News From Nowhere in time for next week's class ^^
Whoa.

Three dystopies!

I'm not sure if you'll need a nice cup of hot choco after reading that lot, or a good stiff bottle of whisky!

Try to balance that with a eutopic follow up so you won't go mad, sis! :green_heart:
They really do like to spice up a reading list for a degree curriculum :lol:

Got myself a nice cup of hot milk with a little spice of cinnamon to soothe the nerves! ^^
Awesomé!!!

I wonder how Colin or Emily would react to reading a dystopian wizarding story... :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
That sounds entertaining! :lol: :eyes:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I think it would inflame Colin's sense of heroism and desire to set fire to Injustice where it hurts most!

Plus, he'd feel awful if Emmi had to suffer anything like that! He'd do anything to fight at her side or protect her!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire