Let's Chat!
Blue!
Let's Chat!
Orange!
Let's Chat!
*catches choco frog and gobbles*
Its a pity Bea isn't around anymore
maybe I need to start Aliens 3.0
Its a pity Bea isn't around anymore
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Um..no Aliens.
*Sighs* What chaos did I cause?
I'm going back to Inpc stuff, see ya!
*Sighs* What chaos did I cause?
I'm going back to Inpc stuff, see ya!
Let's Chat!
Wotcha readin?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I finished H.G. Well's The Time Machine yesterday!
I'm in the middle of reading The Handmaid's Tale (started it early partially for research for a presentation that's 10% of my overall mark
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Let's Chat!
ellie! I just uploaded Don't Blame Me to discord :]