OOC Let's Chat!

Blue!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Orange!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
*catches choco frog and gobbles* :cute:
Its a pity Bea isn't around anymore :cryhappy: maybe I need to start Aliens 3.0

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Um..no Aliens.
*Sighs* What chaos did I cause?
I'm going back to Inpc stuff, see ya!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 17:59 So many books left to read for class... :sad:
Wotcha readin?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 23:14
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 17:59 So many books left to read for class... :sad:
Wotcha readin?
I finished H.G. Well's The Time Machine yesterday!

I'm in the middle of reading The Handmaid's Tale (started it early partially for research for a presentation that's 10% of my overall mark :cryhappy: ). Within the next few days, I'm gonna try and start reading William Morris's News From Nowhere in time for next week's class ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
*waves* helloo

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
hiii

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 23:50 hiii
ellie! I just uploaded Don't Blame Me to discord :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency