How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 ooh hehe
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10
I feel like I've maybe seen you before?
I feel like I've maybe seen you before?
"The only thing stopping me from having a dragon living in my backyard is the law. Absolutely nothing else."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 this is honestly my first time seeing you so HIIIIIIII, I'M OLIVIAAAAAA!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10
Fairly certain I've seen you before. Also, hi Olivia!!
Fairly certain I've seen you before. Also, hi Olivia!!
"The only thing stopping me from having a dragon living in my backyard is the law. Absolutely nothing else."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I've seen you around a lot but never really interacted
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |