OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 17:11
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:16
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:14 Hihi!

Also, see you guys later! I'm about to head to band. :)
See ya! What instrument do you play? You can sign-up for The HIO Band...



Anyone wanna play here?
I play the Alto Sax and the Tenor Sax (tenor for jazz band). :)

I actually wanted to join the H.io band, but there wasn't a slot for alto sax. :lol:
Nice!

Awwww well, i might add it for the next show, but if you want to, you can join in backstage

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 17:11
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:16
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:14 Hihi!

Also, see you guys later! I'm about to head to band. :)
See ya! What instrument do you play? You can sign-up for The HIO Band...



Anyone wanna play here?
I play the Alto Sax and the Tenor Sax (tenor for jazz band). :)

I actually wanted to join the H.io band, but there wasn't a slot for alto sax. :lol:
Oooh! My dad plays sax! I mostly play violin, but I’m trying to learn clarinet.

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
hihi

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Heya everyone!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiyo!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
So many books left to read for class... :sad:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight Guys!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency