OOC Let's Chat!

Wow. I feel so old. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:53 Wow. I feel so old. :lol:
I can't decide if I want to stay teenage or get older....

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:54
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:53 Wow. I feel so old. :lol:
I can't decide if I want to stay teenage or get older....
Same...........

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm so nervous for this September

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Im also 8th grade
Reducio
Is someone up for a roleplay

OOC Let's Chat!
Am I the only 12th grader here?

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Wait……..Your 12th GRADE???

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:59 Am I the only 12th grader here?
Na (i'm not one) but i'm sure there are other people....


i'm literally going to start adding this to EVERY post –

SOMEONE PLEASE SIGN-UP!!!!!!!!! HERE

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:59 Am I the only 12th grader here?
I am

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
SOMEONE PLEASE SIGN-UP!!!!!!!!! HERE

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency