OOC Let's Chat!

Wohoo! They’re the team I was loosely cheering for since my fav team didn’t make it. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 02:53
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 02:47
Eden Lorenz-Alves wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 02:12
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 02:12
Eden Lorenz-Alves wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 02:10 Eden just won the discord hunger games
Who did she kill to do that?
sage </3
*gasp!* not sage!!
SHE JUST WON THE SECOND ROUND YAYY
brook come join us
i saw that and i was happy sage won!!
came and saw brooke died twice :cry2:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 03:47 Wohoo! They’re the team I was loosely cheering for since my fav team didn’t make it. :)
Honestly same. I wanted a lot of teams to go to the super bowl like Broncos, Rams, Chargers, etc.

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
their like my teams rivals soo...

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
hi

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

She’s beauty, she’s grace, she’ll punch you in the face.

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm thinking about watching the puppy bowl It's like the super bowl but better because it has puppies

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Agreed! Puppies!

Ayo Clove! Welcome to Hogwarts!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
hii

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Guys!

Does anyone want to join RP Of The Month (ROTM) for February???????? PLEASE DO

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency