Last person to post wins!
I have one cat who lays on top my dresser and spends more time in my room then I do. Like really?
Last person to post wins!
Mine used to leave ‘Presents’ in places Dead birdsLindsey Bliss wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:02 I have one cat who lays on top my dresser and spends more time in my room then I do. Like really?
Last person to post wins!
my cats are pretty good about that, but thats not to say that I dont find the occasional half dead mouse under my pillowNick Jameson wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:03Mine used to leave ‘Presents’ in places Dead birdsLindsey Bliss wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:02 I have one cat who lays on top my dresser and spends more time in my room then I do. Like really?
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
I don't, my cat too lazy for that.
Last person to post wins!
My cat managed to do that and spend ages sleeping and when we had two cats stealing the others food
Last person to post wins!
My she cat is like that too, just lying by the food dish all day waiting to be servedNick Jameson wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:07My cat managed to do that and spend ages sleeping and when we had two cats stealing the others food
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
ayo guys!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Nick Jameson wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:03Mine used to leave ‘Presents’ in places Dead birdsLindsey Bliss wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:02 I have one cat who lays on top my dresser and spends more time in my room then I do. Like really?
It was probably because we’d raised him since he was about 6 or 8 weeks old.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
Ayo guys!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |