OOC Let's Chat!

Good night everyone


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 01:41
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 01:31 Yeah? How's that going? Is it good?

--
This is so elaborate and fun to watch. It reminds me of the music videos my high school music teacher showed us.
I’m loving it so far! It’s a bunch of songs I grew up listening to, so it’s fun to relive the past. :)
That's awesome, maybe I'll take a gander later

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 01:33 Sneak peak for tuesday:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Oo nice Linds

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 01:53
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 01:33 Sneak peak for tuesday:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Oo nice Linds
Yep, now it's special ability time. I want him to be duelist so I'm trying to figure out the best ability


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 01:58
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 01:53
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 01:33 Sneak peak for tuesday:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Oo nice Linds
Yep, now it's special ability time. I want him to be duelist so I'm trying to figure out the best ability
maybe sixth sense? thats mie

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 02:04
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 01:58
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 01:53
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 01:33 Sneak peak for tuesday:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Oo nice Linds
Yep, now it's special ability time. I want him to be duelist so I'm trying to figure out the best ability
maybe sixth sense? thats mie
I'm kinda thinking Veela or Meta


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
morning guys!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Eden just won the discord hunger games

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows

OOC Let's Chat!
Eden Lorenz-Alves wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 02:10 Eden just won the discord hunger games
Who did she kill to do that?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 02:12
Eden Lorenz-Alves wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 02:10 Eden just won the discord hunger games
Who did she kill to do that?
sage </3

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows