Let's Chat!
Good night everyone
Let's Chat!
That's awesome, maybe I'll take a gander laterAvery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 01:41I’m loving it so far! It’s a bunch of songs I grew up listening to, so it’s fun to relive the past.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 01:31 Yeah? How's that going? Is it good?
--
This is so elaborate and fun to watch. It reminds me of the music videos my high school music teacher showed us.![]()
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Oo nice Linds
Let's Chat!
Yep, now it's special ability time. I want him to be duelist so I'm trying to figure out the best ability
Let's Chat!
maybe sixth sense? thats mieLindsey Bliss wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 01:58Yep, now it's special ability time. I want him to be duelist so I'm trying to figure out the best ability
Let's Chat!
I'm kinda thinking Veela or MetaJulia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 02:04maybe sixth sense? thats mieLindsey Bliss wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 01:58Yep, now it's special ability time. I want him to be duelist so I'm trying to figure out the best ability
Let's Chat!
morning guys!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Eden just won the discord hunger games
I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows
iNPC account of Sage Willows
Let's Chat!
Who did she kill to do that?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
sage </3
I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows
iNPC account of Sage Willows
