OOC Let's Chat!

Sneep peep at my possible inpc
Reducio
Image posted by the member

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m watching the other halftime show rn. (I think it’s the turn point America one?)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah? How's that going? Is it good?

--
This is so elaborate and fun to watch. It reminds me of the music videos my high school music teacher showed us.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm watching Bad Bunny half-time show and I love how I know what he's saying

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Sneak peak for tuesday:
Reducio
Image posted by the member


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 01:31 I'm watching Bad Bunny half-time show and I love how I know what he's saying
I may not know what he's saying perse but its so fun to watch

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
olá! hello

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 01:31 Yeah? How's that going? Is it good?

--
This is so elaborate and fun to watch. It reminds me of the music videos my high school music teacher showed us.
I’m loving it so far! It’s a bunch of songs I grew up listening to, so it’s fun to relive the past. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.