Let's Chat!
I'll probably hate hogwarts if I go to hogwarts just kidding, cuz you know student usually hates their own school haha. And the homework...Norena Kim wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:40Hana Suzuki wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:37No. Just school...Norena Kim wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:18Super good! Any plans for the day?Ughh... school... I hate school. Except hogwarts probably
Let's Chat!
oh the ic homework I'd 100% hateHana Suzuki wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 22:35I'll probably hate hogwarts if I go to hogwarts just kidding, cuz you know student usually hates their own school haha. And the homework...Norena Kim wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:40Hana Suzuki wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:37No. Just school...Ughh... school... I hate school. Except hogwarts probably
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Bout that, check the house's code; you have two extra lines
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
Heyooo
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Hii Laasya 
ou gosh ya shouldn't be awake shouldn't you
smh
ou gosh ya shouldn't be awake shouldn't you
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Going back to sleep now, or am I?
Let's Chat!
joey !!
hello HiO!
Let's Chat!
What?