OOC Let's Chat!

SAGE!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Okay question. Is there any way to resize an image to fit like a banner size?
The image posted below but I want to resize it into banner size but don't know how
Reducio
Image posted by the member


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 21:41 SAGE!
hi emmy

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
INPC ENCY POSTED I'M SO HAPPY HEHEHE

iNPC: Jasper Reyes
pretty face, pretty heart, pretty soul, pretty girl <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 21:44
Emily Shephard wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 21:41 SAGE!
hi emmy
How's you?? :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 22:02
Sage Willows wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 21:44
Emily Shephard wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 21:41 SAGE!
hi emmy
How's you?? :cute:
not so good. i just had a pretty bad fight with my mom and I'm still super stressed about what happened a few days ago
how are you? <3

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
hi

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
*Is sick*

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 22:04
Emily Shephard wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 22:02
Sage Willows wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 21:44
Emily Shephard wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 21:41 SAGE!
hi emmy
How's you?? :cute:
not so good. i just had a pretty bad fight with my mom and I'm still super stressed about what happened a few days ago
how are you? <3
Awwk I'm sorry to hear that... Owls are open if you need to vent <3

I'm not too bad. Trying to get ahead of some of the reading for this module, but some of the books are harder to read than others :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Finally, I am almost done coding
Edit: Finished!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.