OOC Let's Chat!

I'm working on Inpc stuff. I have two days. I should be working on Latin but why? What about you? How are you?


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
*stresses* Ahhhh- i've gotta do a speech in-front of my class tomorrow- i had completely forgot about it!!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, trying (and failing imho) to get some irl work done. XD


Hii Emiline!

OOC Let's Chat!
Soooo much reading to do...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya Kait!! Emi!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
EM!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline! Em!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
EM! Lind!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
*Scrams to do a reply.*


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
*sits in corner*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency