OOC Let's Chat!

Norena Kim wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:18
Hana Suzuki wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:17
Norena Kim wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 19:52
Morning Hana! Hyd?
Morning Norena!! I'm good, you?
Super good! Any plans for the day?
No. Just school...

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:37
Norena Kim wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:18
Hana Suzuki wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:17
Norena Kim wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 19:52
Morning Hana! Hyd?
Morning Norena!! I'm good, you?
Super good! Any plans for the day?
No. Just school...
Ughh... school... I hate school. Except hogwarts probably

iNPC: Jasper Reyes
pretty face, pretty heart, pretty soul, pretty girl <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Ughhh

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:42 Ughhh
what's wrong??


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
College work I have to have done by midnight today. I have no motivation :<

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Hello

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Co-owner of 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓽 𝓡𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lindsay! Hi Diana! How are both of you doing?

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing ok. Trying to finish my math project before the super bowl. How are you?

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Co-owner of 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓽 𝓡𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷