OOC Let's Chat!

*appears!*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Okay, I'm going back Inpc stuff. See ya guys!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
:wow: EM!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
AV! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Is it wise to use ChatGPT for my math assignment?

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Co-owner of 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓽 𝓡𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:28 Is it wise to use ChatGPT for my math assignment?
Um...No??


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:28 Is it wise to use ChatGPT for my math assignment?
No. As someone who doesn’t like AI for things like assignments, I would say don’t use it to do your assignment. It is better for you honestly in the long run if you do the assignment yourself. Even if you don’t want to. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:28 Is it wise to use ChatGPT for my math assignment?
Honestly, I would've been in the same place as you.

Though, I did it without ai, my stats class in college, and my geometry concept for teachers class. I passed both, but it took a ridiculous amount of time practicing and doing problems and assignmetns and asking a lot of questions and still even having to accept being ashamed of not realizing that the answer was really that simple without needing a calculator. But yeah, I got the work done, passed the classes, and even now I remember *nothing* ^^

Which really isn't a helpful thing to say because even if I used AI on the assignments (excluding exams that were done in front of the teachers/professors) I would pass those but I would FORGET what it was I was doing and not understand what it was I was doing. It doesn't help on your exams because you can't cheat on those or you will lose your points. All work has to come from your own brain.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I mentioned before that passing a grade in a subject by a hair after doing all the work yourself is much more credible and honourable than having an AI do it for you.

Everyone's smart! Just give X, Y and Z a go!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh ok thanks guys

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Co-owner of 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓽 𝓡𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷