OOC Let's Chat!

Where do you even watch it? I've been searching for a live broadcast of it. (The olymipcs)

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 17:23 Where do you even watch it? I've been searching for a live broadcast of it. (The olymipcs)
If you live in the US, I believe it is broadcasted on NBC. I believe that’s what I watched it on yesterday, but there are streaming services that broadcast later.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I don't watch it (neither have TV license or streaming) so... :lol:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 17:17
Diana Roberts wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 17:12 Superbowl 60 today! Am I the only one who's gonna watch it?
I might, but my favorite team isn’t playing, so we’ll see. :lol: I for sure am not watching the half-time though.
My favorite team isn't playing either, but I do like Seattle Seahawks, so I'll be rooting for them!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 18:06 *peeks in*
Heyy!

OOC Let's Chat!
EMILINE!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi!

You okay, Julia?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 18:08 Hihi!

You okay, Julia?
Hi Avery! It feels like it was ages ago!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.