OOC Let's Chat!

Hello

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 16:38
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 16:07 Morning El!
Morning Av!! I'm writing Dylans reply right now, hoping for it to be done tonight
:cute:

Hihi Col and Diana!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night everyone! :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Night!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*shivers*

Forgot how creepy it was to play the Simulacra games... :shock2: Haven't played them in a while. Now I remember why :lol:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Yo! :wave:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Superbowl 60 today! Am I the only one who's gonna watch it?

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 17:12 Superbowl 60 today! Am I the only one who's gonna watch it?
I might, but my favorite team isn’t playing, so we’ll see. :lol: I for sure am not watching the half-time though.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I don't really watch the winter olympicd you are talking bout that right?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency