OOC Let's Chat!

That's what I did for Av and I love it! I'm doing something similar for my next gen PC and iNPC, but instead of cousins they'll be twins that don't know they're twins until later. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 15:33
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 05:08
Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 04:55
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 04:20
Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 04:19 Right!?

Those are scary! I've only gotten one!
From who?
Oh!

It was from Ma! That's when I haf hagslugs!!
Oh!

I've never got a howler for anything before
Check your inventory! Use it wisely!
Ebony Vetra wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:20 I'm debating whether or not to make an iNPC this late :sweatingbullets:
I would totally recommend it Ebony! I decided to make Colin's Ilvermorny cousin. Not only does he have his own arc, but a related iNPC has been really good for writing Colin's story and the broader McCoire story too!

Also!

I read your Rebound application. Colin is impressed!
Thank you! :love2:

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
๐“๐ โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ โ€ข ๐จ๐›๐ง๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  โ€ข ๐ซ๐ž๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ โ€ข ๐„๐Œ

OOC Let's Chat!
gooddddd morning hio!

โœง-โœง-โœงThey say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt moreโœง-โœง-โœง
โœฟ
โ„‚๐•™๐•š๐•๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”ฝ๐•๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค โ€
โœฟ

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 16:04 gooddddd morning hio!
Morning!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 16:04
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 16:04 gooddddd morning hio!
Morning!
Hi Laasya! I love your name, how do you pronounce it?

โœง-โœง-โœงThey say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt moreโœง-โœง-โœง
โœฟ
โ„‚๐•™๐•š๐•๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”ฝ๐•๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค โ€
โœฟ

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 16:06
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 16:04
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 16:04 gooddddd morning hio!
Morning!
Hi Laasya! I love your name, how do you pronounce it?
I think its Laas-ya

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning El!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 16:07
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 16:06
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 16:04
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 16:04 gooddddd morning hio!
Morning!
Hi Laasya! I love your name, how do you pronounce it?
I think its Laas-ya
Correct!
And thanks Ellie! :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 16:07 Morning El!
Morning Av!! I'm writing Dylans reply right now, hoping for it to be done tonight

โœง-โœง-โœงThey say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt moreโœง-โœง-โœง
โœฟ
โ„‚๐•™๐•š๐•๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”ฝ๐•๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค โ€
โœฟ

OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo everyone!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire