Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

*Gives the squishmallows a clubhouse* because I'm nice :cute:

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*assembles da other squishmallows* :grin:
Kappacheepa! Mimimimi :wow:
*forms a circle and dances around Laasya*
*uses ancient squishmallow magic to turn her into a fellow squishmallow* :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I win guys!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
You do? :lol:
*gathers squishmallows around Julia next* :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:49 You do? :lol:
*gathers squishmallows around Julia next* :cute:
*Kicks legs and all squishmallows pile up on jose* :tongue3: Does someone know, if you can stay. back a year? So if, for example, my INPC is made right before summer, and doesn't have time to RP their first year, then can I request admins to not graduate that character?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:40 *assembles da other squishmallows* :grin:
Kappacheepa! Mimimimi :wow:
*forms a circle and dances around Laasya*
*uses ancient squishmallow magic to turn her into a fellow squishmallow* :cute:
*Spell fails and instead turns all the other Squishmallows silent* :cute:

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:53
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:40 *assembles da other squishmallows* :grin:
Kappacheepa! Mimimimi :wow:
*forms a circle and dances around Laasya*
*uses ancient squishmallow magic to turn her into a fellow squishmallow* :cute:
*Spell fails and instead turns all the other Squishmallows silent* :cute:
*squishmallows attack Laasya* :happy:
Not so mellow when youre getting squished are ya :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*watches chaos while drinking lemonade and eating popcorn*

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ooooh popcorn :wow:
*steals a popcorn from Julia*
mmmmm nom nom nom
not bad~
*continues attacking Laasya with squishmallow pow'r* :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:04 Ooooh popcorn :wow:
*steals a popcorn from Julia*
mmmmm nom nom nom
not bad~
*continues attacking Laasya with squishmallow pow'r* :decayed:
*Apparates away* :cute: