Last person to post wins!
*slips out of Linnie's hug*
*charges at Nick in unadulterated squishmallow rage*
*charges at Nick in unadulterated squishmallow rage*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
Um...okay?
*Grabs Popcorn*
*Grabs Popcorn*
Last person to post wins!
Found you! *Teleports and puts Jose squishmallow back in Bree's house*
Last person to post wins!
Looks like I'm winning this
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | I have a father, but I never had a dad. |
Last person to post wins!
no you're not
Last person to post wins!
Oh I am
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | I have a father, but I never had a dad. |
Last person to post wins!
Look who's talking i Win 

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Last person to post wins!
*convinces other squishmallows to join the anti-Laasya club*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.