OOC Let's Chat!

Imma go crazy I just had to glue my sketchbook back together again. Well really I just had to put a couple pages back into it.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
*pops in*

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 06:03 *pops in*
Hi again! :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi hi im already working on my inpc and he might beee a wolvie!! Tho eventually he'll transfer to Hogwarts and hopefully he'll be a Slytherin Up on reading about the school that I want to put him in I hopefully might be able to have my inpc around much longer Considering they basically have a pre-k and and an actual care for their wolvies!!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone! How is everyone doing?

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
I have a father, but I never had a dad.

OOC Let's Chat!
Salim Wolde wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:47 Hello everyone! How is everyone doing?
Hi! I’m good, what about you?

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Salim Wolde wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:47 Hello everyone! How is everyone doing?
I'm great! Does someone know, if you can stay. back a year? So if, for example, my INPC is made right before summer, and doesn't have time to RP their first year, then can I request admins to not graduate that charcter?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:49
Salim Wolde wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:47 Hello everyone! How is everyone doing?
Hi! I’m good, what about you?
Also good! What time is it for you?

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
I have a father, but I never had a dad.