Let's Chat!
Imma go crazy I just had to glue my sketchbook back together again. Well really I just had to put a couple pages back into it.
Let's Chat!
Hi again!
Let's Chat!
Hello
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Hi hi im already working on my inpc and he might beee a wolvie!! Tho eventually he'll transfer to Hogwarts and hopefully he'll be a Slytherin Up on reading about the school that I want to put him in I hopefully might be able to have my inpc around much longer Considering they basically have a pre-k and and an actual care for their wolvies!!
Let's Chat!
Hello everyone! How is everyone doing?
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | I have a father, but I never had a dad. |
Let's Chat!
Hi! I’m good, what about you?
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
I'm great! Does someone know, if you can stay. back a year? So if, for example, my INPC is made right before summer, and doesn't have time to RP their first year, then can I request admins to not graduate that charcter?
Let's Chat!
Also good! What time is it for you?
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | I have a father, but I never had a dad. |