OOC Let's Chat!

hello folks 👋

“don’t let the muggles get you down!” - ron weasley
shop!

OOC Let's Chat!
heyy!

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
goodnight <3

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 04:20
Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 04:19 Right!?

Those are scary! I've only gotten one!
From who?
Oh!

It was from Ma! That's when I haf hagslugs!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 04:51 goodnight <3
good night sage!

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 04:56
Sage Willows wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 04:51 goodnight <3
good night sage!
goodnight broskis

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 04:55
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 04:20
Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 04:19 Right!?

Those are scary! I've only gotten one!
From who?
Oh!

It was from Ma! That's when I haf hagslugs!!
Oh!

I've never got a howler for anything before

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
never gotten an howler before... but might decide to get Julia in trouble :sly: …

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
just watched some olympics from earlier before heading to bed (also know as reading for like an hour)

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 05:15 never gotten an howler before... but might decide to get Julia in trouble :sly: …
Haven't got a howler yet