OOC Let's Chat!

Hana Suzuki wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 03:00 hi laasya
Hru?

OOC Let's Chat!
*I open the box*

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 03:26 *I open the box*
What's inside?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Laasya!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 03:28 Hi Laasya!
Hi Jules! Hru?

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 01:25
Sage Willows wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 00:32 she also got warned by the manager for something else so i might not have to work with her much longer :]
oh she's not a classmate?

gosh if this was made at work, I would want her reprimanded and threatened with being fired :sob: but maybe that's me being malicious sometimes.
we go to the same school and work at the same place

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 03:51
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 01:25
Sage Willows wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 00:32 she also got warned by the manager for something else so i might not have to work with her much longer :]
oh she's not a classmate?

gosh if this was made at work, I would want her reprimanded and threatened with being fired :sob: but maybe that's me being malicious sometimes.
we go to the same school and work at the same place
Ooh big oof I hope you don't have to deal with her at work anymore

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 03:44
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 03:28 Hi Laasya!
Hi Jules! Hru?
I'm great! Wbu?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 04:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 03:44
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 03:28 Hi Laasya!
Hi Jules! Hru?
I'm great! Wbu?
Doing good! Studying English

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 03:53
Sage Willows wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 03:51
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 01:25
Sage Willows wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 00:32 she also got warned by the manager for something else so i might not have to work with her much longer :]
oh she's not a classmate?

gosh if this was made at work, I would want her reprimanded and threatened with being fired :sob: but maybe that's me being malicious sometimes.
we go to the same school and work at the same place
Ooh big oof I hope you don't have to deal with her at work anymore
I'm assuming she'll be fired soon anyway tbh
it's just really frustrating to deal with her and have constant reminders that she has no remorse/doesn't care about what she puts people through

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency