How Well Known Are You On HiO?

7/10 Reply done!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10!

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 hi

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hey Olivia!

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10! :cute:

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I think I’ve seen you once before

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 Hi Isa!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 I’ve seen you around!