OOC Let's Chat!

Wow. I just watched my favorite figure skater compete and his routine was amazing! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Really???


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 20:02 Wow. I just watched my favorite figure skater compete and his routine was amazing! :grin:
Which one? I’m watching too!

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
ehe article posted :D

and we're a go!

-# I should prob stop rereading the article several times lol and go find some clothes to wear for tonight

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 20:08
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 20:02 Wow. I just watched my favorite figure skater compete and his routine was amazing! :grin:
Which one? I’m watching too!
Ilia Malinin! He was so close to beating Japan’s best skater, but he barely missed it. Who’s your favorite?
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 20:16 ehe article posted :D

and we're a go!

-# I should prob stop rereading the article several times lol and go find some clothes to wear for tonight
I’m glad I’m not the only one that keeps re-reading it. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 20:16 ehe article posted :D

and we're a go!

-# I should prob stop rereading the article several times lol and go find some clothes to wear for tonight
I’m glad I’m not the only one that keeps re-reading it. :lol:
[/quote]

:P

Who wants ice cream, I'm thinknig of getting a sweet cream tonight, maybe swirled with whatver dole whip flavor they have to offer. I like orange and sweet cream but also lime!

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 20:20
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 20:08
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 20:02 Wow. I just watched my favorite figure skater compete and his routine was amazing! :grin:
Which one? I’m watching too!
Ilia Malinin! He was so close to beating Japan’s best skater, but he barely missed it. Who’s your favorite?
I don’t particularly have a favorite they’re all really good! Japan’s skater was outstanding and Canada’s also had a really good program. I think now that Ilia got one out of the way he’ll do really well in his individual

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
@Avery Gray guess who
Reducio
(its not avery perse in the fact that her appearance looks a bit different/ignoring the colors, also I asked for it to be a counterpart to Vlad's outfit and it gave me this, this gives me colorful old country vibes)
check owl

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
great... I have to work with the person who made the list about me today :|

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*hugs*


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.