Let's Chat!
Wow. I just watched my favorite figure skater compete and his routine was amazing!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Really???
Let's Chat!
Which one? I’m watching too!Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 20:02 Wow. I just watched my favorite figure skater compete and his routine was amazing!![]()
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
ehe article posted 
and we're a go!
-# I should prob stop rereading the article several times lol and go find some clothes to wear for tonight
and we're a go!
-# I should prob stop rereading the article several times lol and go find some clothes to wear for tonight
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Ilia Malinin! He was so close to beating Japan’s best skater, but he barely missed it. Who’s your favorite?Isabeau Nevara wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 20:08Which one? I’m watching too!Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 20:02 Wow. I just watched my favorite figure skater compete and his routine was amazing!![]()
I’m glad I’m not the only one that keeps re-reading it.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 20:16 ehe article posted
and we're a go!
-# I should prob stop rereading the article several times lol and go find some clothes to wear for tonight
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I’m glad I’m not the only one that keeps re-reading it.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 20:16 ehe article posted
and we're a go!
-# I should prob stop rereading the article several times lol and go find some clothes to wear for tonight
[/quote]
Who wants ice cream, I'm thinknig of getting a sweet cream tonight, maybe swirled with whatver dole whip flavor they have to offer. I like orange and sweet cream but also lime!
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
I don’t particularly have a favorite they’re all really good! Japan’s skater was outstanding and Canada’s also had a really good program. I think now that Ilia got one out of the way he’ll do really well in his individualAvery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 20:20Ilia Malinin! He was so close to beating Japan’s best skater, but he barely missed it. Who’s your favorite?Isabeau Nevara wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 20:08Which one? I’m watching too!Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 20:02 Wow. I just watched my favorite figure skater compete and his routine was amazing!![]()
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
@Avery Gray guess who
Reducio
(its not avery perse in the fact that her appearance looks a bit different/ignoring the colors, also I asked for it to be a counterpart to Vlad's outfit and it gave me this, this gives me colorful old country vibes)
check owl
check owl
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
*hugs*