OOC Let's Chat!

Lenora Grace wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 19:02
Nyra Eberl wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 19:02 Right now watching Olympia !!!
What's that?
That’s just the Olympic winter games in Italy

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh Olympics


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight guys! Was supposed to be alseep hours ago.. its like 11:30 rn

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
that nothing for me but good night


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 18:11
Aurelia Valentine wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 18:10
Cursa McCoire wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 17:55 That's because you're a total doofus, Colin! Don't you actually study in your No-Majery class? I mean. We learn about all kinds of bat spit things!

@Diana Roberts:
Choose Ilvermorny! It's the best school EVER!!!
I never thought of the possibility of werewolves requiring to be neutered. This is a marvel to me!
sobbing

AV HI
VLAD HI!

Sorry this is late. :lol: I’m distracted with figure skating and my favorite skater is up soon I believe. (Ilia Malinin)
Last edited by Avery Gray on 7 Feb 2026, 19:39, edited 1 time in total.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh.... I need to see if Jose sent an owl back.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
helloo

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Sage! Hru??


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 19:36
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 18:11
Aurelia Valentine wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 18:10
Cursa McCoire wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 17:55 That's because you're a total doofus, Colin! Don't you actually study in your No-Majery class? I mean. We learn about all kinds of bat spit things!

@Diana Roberts:
Choose Ilvermorny! It's the best school EVER!!!
I never thought of the possibility of werewolves requiring to be neutered. This is a marvel to me!
sobbing

AV HI
VLAD HI!

Sorry this is late. :lol: I’m distracted with figure skating and my favorite skater is up soon I believe. (Ilia Malinin)
I watched the two cauldrons get lit last night
(it was cool but like :( still not my top tier favorite) and then went to sleep.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 19:39 Hi Sage! Hru??
doing a bit better than yesterday
how are you?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency