Let's Chat!
AHHHH CAN'T SLEEP!!! AND ITS LIKE 10:30 PM HERE which tbh is not very llate...
Let's Chat!
*Huggles!*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
*sprawls next to Emmi and snugs*
I also need to work on our thread with Ava!
And! Hopefully Scout will reply to our Christmas thread!
I also need to work on our thread with Ava!
And! Hopefully Scout will reply to our Christmas thread!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Let's Chat!
Ooo yes!Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 18:41 *sprawls next to Emmi and snugs*
I also need to work on our thread with Ava!
And! Hopefully Scout will reply to our Christmas thread!
I have a super special awesome twist for the Christmas thread!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
What's that?
Let's Chat!
I should write a Elsewhere bit for Lotus but I'd definitely have to back date it