Let's Chat!
Hi Izzy! Its wonderful to meet you! Welcome to Hio!Izzy Starlight wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 16:54 Hi! I’m new to this site! If I post enough in this chat, will it help me be able to do classes? If so, do the posts need to be a certain length or number of words? Thanks guys!
For you to gain access for homework you need 20 posts and be on the sight for ten days! I checked and it looks like you just need two more posts!.
To answer your question about the post, the lets chat is a area where you could hang out and talk. Theres no requirement for the word count here. Just don't double post
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Ok, thanks so much for your help, Bree! You are very helpful!
Last edited by Izzy Starlight on 6 Feb 2026, 17:01, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
Ofc!Izzy Starlight wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:00 Ok, thanks so much for your help, Bree! You are very helpful!
I'd recommend signing up for a mentor here! They'll help you and explain everything
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Wait, you need to make 20 posts, right? How can you see how many posts I’ve made? How many posts have I made?Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 16:58Hi Izzy! Its wonderful to meet you! Welcome to Hio!Izzy Starlight wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 16:54 Hi! I’m new to this site! If I post enough in this chat, will it help me be able to do classes? If so, do the posts need to be a certain length or number of words? Thanks guys!
For you to gain access for homework you need 20 posts and be on the sight for ten days! I checked and it looks like you just need two more posts!.
To answer your question about the post, the lets chat is a area where you could hang out and talk. Theres no requirement for the word count here. Just don't double post
Let's Chat!
The number of posts is displayed on your profile, next to the little chat bubble. Also, please be sure not to double-pot in OOC forums, just to keep the threads organized.Izzy Starlight wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 17:04Wait, you need to make 20 posts, right? How can you see how many posts I’ve made? How many posts have I made?Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 16:58Hi Izzy! Its wonderful to meet you! Welcome to Hio!Izzy Starlight wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 16:54 Hi! I’m new to this site! If I post enough in this chat, will it help me be able to do classes? If so, do the posts need to be a certain length or number of words? Thanks guys!
For you to gain access for homework you need 20 posts and be on the sight for ten days! I checked and it looks like you just need two more posts!.
To answer your question about the post, the lets chat is a area where you could hang out and talk. Theres no requirement for the word count here. Just don't double post
| ✦"You better start walking. Love takes miles."✦ STA 8 │ EVA 8 │ STR 6 │ WIS 6 │ ARC 6 │ ACC 7 |
Let's Chat!
Ooh! New User! Welcome to H.io! If you every want any coding help, just owl me!
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
Let's Chat!
NYX!!!!!!!!!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]