OOC Let's Chat!

Oh that makes sense!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Omg I just muffed up my right foot! I have freaking Cif net week on Friday! And my right leg is my lead leg and it hurts to be on my toes now

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh no! I hope your foot gets better soon Hazel! It sucks when you get injured. My boyfriend got injured before the tournament at my school happened back in December and I couldn't see him play

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 04:13 Oh no! I hope your foot gets better soon Hazel! It sucks when you get injured. My boyfriend got injured before the tournament at my school happened back in December and I couldn't see him play
Yea, Im still going to wrestle. Ill push through the pain.Its cif! Thats terrible! but I'm not dropping out of Cif for this.

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 04:11 Omg I just muffed up my right foot! I have freaking Cif net week on Friday! And my right leg is my lead leg and it hurts to be on my toes now
oh no!! i hope it get healed up soon before friday! i know it hurts extremely bad when you have to play. and it hurts even more when you have to slow down to stop it from hurting. if you don’t mind me asking, is cif some type of tournament? i don’t wrestle (at least that’s what i’ve gathered when you post on let’s chat about your games/matches) nor have i watched wrestling much (but i should) so have no idea what cif is!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 04:19
Hazel Nelson wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 04:11 Omg I just muffed up my right foot! I have freaking Cif net week on Friday! And my right leg is my lead leg and it hurts to be on my toes now
oh no!! i hope it get healed up soon before friday! i know it hurts extremely bad when you have to play. and it hurts even more when you have to slow down to stop it from hurting. if you don’t mind me asking, is cif some type of tournament? i don’t wrestle (at least that’s what i’ve gathered when you post on let’s chat about your games/matches) nor have i watched wrestling much (but i should) so have no idea what cif is!
Same! It hurts so bad to walk on! Im literally praying its okay to wrestle on tomorrow since I have my private training. My parents would kill me if I injure myself that bad and they just waster 30 bucks. Or if I don't go to Cif. Both my coaches would kill me.

Cif is like a tournament. But instead of all sorts of teams there and the whole team, its only for the people who qualified for it. You had to make top 3 in league to go. If you place 4th your an alternative In case one of the top 3 cant make it. So there could be a school with a girls wrestlign team where only one girl made it. And if you make top 5 you go to masters.

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 04:35
Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 04:19
Hazel Nelson wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 04:11 Omg I just muffed up my right foot! I have freaking Cif net week on Friday! And my right leg is my lead leg and it hurts to be on my toes now
oh no!! i hope it get healed up soon before friday! i know it hurts extremely bad when you have to play. and it hurts even more when you have to slow down to stop it from hurting. if you don’t mind me asking, is cif some type of tournament? i don’t wrestle (at least that’s what i’ve gathered when you post on let’s chat about your games/matches) nor have i watched wrestling much (but i should) so have no idea what cif is!
Same! It hurts so bad to walk on! Im literally praying its okay to wrestle on tomorrow since I have my private training. My parents would kill me if I injure myself that bad and they just waster 30 bucks. Or if I don't go to Cif. Both my coaches would kill me.

Cif is like a tournament. But instead of all sorts of teams there and the whole team, its only for the people who qualified for it. You had to make top 3 in league to go. If you place 4th your an alternative In case one of the top 3 cant make it. So there could be a school with a girls wrestlign team where only one girl made it. And if you make top 5 you go to masters.
ooof! make sure to get some rest !! and i would encourage you to put some ice on that foot. i’ve learned that ice (frozen food :) ) can help!

woah :wow: that kinda sounds like a track tournament! good luck, bree!! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Finally updated another post in my ency... Currently undergoing a revamp

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 04:46
Hazel Nelson wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 04:35
Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 04:19
Hazel Nelson wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 04:11 Omg I just muffed up my right foot! I have freaking Cif net week on Friday! And my right leg is my lead leg and it hurts to be on my toes now
oh no!! i hope it get healed up soon before friday! i know it hurts extremely bad when you have to play. and it hurts even more when you have to slow down to stop it from hurting. if you don’t mind me asking, is cif some type of tournament? i don’t wrestle (at least that’s what i’ve gathered when you post on let’s chat about your games/matches) nor have i watched wrestling much (but i should) so have no idea what cif is!
Same! It hurts so bad to walk on! Im literally praying its okay to wrestle on tomorrow since I have my private training. My parents would kill me if I injure myself that bad and they just waster 30 bucks. Or if I don't go to Cif. Both my coaches would kill me.

Cif is like a tournament. But instead of all sorts of teams there and the whole team, its only for the people who qualified for it. You had to make top 3 in league to go. If you place 4th your an alternative In case one of the top 3 cant make it. So there could be a school with a girls wrestlign team where only one girl made it. And if you make top 5 you go to masters.
ooof! make sure to get some rest !! and i would encourage you to put some ice on that foot. i’ve learned that ice (frozen food :) ) can help!

woah :wow: that kinda sounds like a track tournament! good luck, bree!! <3
Ooo okay! I shall go do that!

Thanks!!! its a much bigger deal to me because my brother made Cif but was never able to actually compete in it. The 1st time because of his grades, 2nd he missed weight

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Dennis Tumberton wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 03:29 Despite what Sims says, I deny any association with any mongoose.
Sus. We all know it's you!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire