Let's Chat!
Oh that makes sense!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Omg I just muffed up my right foot! I have freaking Cif net week on Friday! And my right leg is my lead leg and it hurts to be on my toes now
Let's Chat!
Oh no! I hope your foot gets better soon Hazel! It sucks when you get injured. My boyfriend got injured before the tournament at my school happened back in December and I couldn't see him play
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Yea, Im still going to wrestle. Ill push through the pain.Its cif! Thats terrible! but I'm not dropping out of Cif for this.Diana Roberts wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 04:13 Oh no! I hope your foot gets better soon Hazel! It sucks when you get injured. My boyfriend got injured before the tournament at my school happened back in December and I couldn't see him play
Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 04:11 Omg I just muffed up my right foot! I have freaking Cif net week on Friday! And my right leg is my lead leg and it hurts to be on my toes now
oh no!! i hope it get healed up soon before friday! i know it hurts extremely bad when you have to play. and it hurts even more when you have to slow down to stop it from hurting. if you don’t mind me asking, is cif some type of tournament? i don’t wrestle (at least that’s what i’ve gathered when you post on let’s chat about your games/matches) nor have i watched wrestling much (but i should) so have no idea what cif is!
Let's Chat!
Same! It hurts so bad to walk on! Im literally praying its okay to wrestle on tomorrow since I have my private training. My parents would kill me if I injure myself that bad and they just waster 30 bucks. Or if I don't go to Cif. Both my coaches would kill me.Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 04:19Hazel Nelson wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 04:11 Omg I just muffed up my right foot! I have freaking Cif net week on Friday! And my right leg is my lead leg and it hurts to be on my toes nowoh no!! i hope it get healed up soon before friday! i know it hurts extremely bad when you have to play. and it hurts even more when you have to slow down to stop it from hurting. if you don’t mind me asking, is cif some type of tournament? i don’t wrestle (at least that’s what i’ve gathered when you post on let’s chat about your games/matches) nor have i watched wrestling much (but i should) so have no idea what cif is!
Cif is like a tournament. But instead of all sorts of teams there and the whole team, its only for the people who qualified for it. You had to make top 3 in league to go. If you place 4th your an alternative In case one of the top 3 cant make it. So there could be a school with a girls wrestlign team where only one girl made it. And if you make top 5 you go to masters.
Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 04:35Same! It hurts so bad to walk on! Im literally praying its okay to wrestle on tomorrow since I have my private training. My parents would kill me if I injure myself that bad and they just waster 30 bucks. Or if I don't go to Cif. Both my coaches would kill me.Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 04:19Hazel Nelson wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 04:11 Omg I just muffed up my right foot! I have freaking Cif net week on Friday! And my right leg is my lead leg and it hurts to be on my toes nowoh no!! i hope it get healed up soon before friday! i know it hurts extremely bad when you have to play. and it hurts even more when you have to slow down to stop it from hurting. if you don’t mind me asking, is cif some type of tournament? i don’t wrestle (at least that’s what i’ve gathered when you post on let’s chat about your games/matches) nor have i watched wrestling much (but i should) so have no idea what cif is!
Cif is like a tournament. But instead of all sorts of teams there and the whole team, its only for the people who qualified for it. You had to make top 3 in league to go. If you place 4th your an alternative In case one of the top 3 cant make it. So there could be a school with a girls wrestlign team where only one girl made it. And if you make top 5 you go to masters.
ooof! make sure to get some rest !! and i would encourage you to put some ice on that foot. i’ve learned that ice (frozen food) can help!
woahthat kinda sounds like a track tournament! good luck, bree!!
Let's Chat!
Finally updated another post in my ency... Currently undergoing a revamp
Let's Chat!
Ooo okay! I shall go do that!Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 04:46Hazel Nelson wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 04:35Same! It hurts so bad to walk on! Im literally praying its okay to wrestle on tomorrow since I have my private training. My parents would kill me if I injure myself that bad and they just waster 30 bucks. Or if I don't go to Cif. Both my coaches would kill me.Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 04:19Hazel Nelson wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 04:11 Omg I just muffed up my right foot! I have freaking Cif net week on Friday! And my right leg is my lead leg and it hurts to be on my toes nowoh no!! i hope it get healed up soon before friday! i know it hurts extremely bad when you have to play. and it hurts even more when you have to slow down to stop it from hurting. if you don’t mind me asking, is cif some type of tournament? i don’t wrestle (at least that’s what i’ve gathered when you post on let’s chat about your games/matches) nor have i watched wrestling much (but i should) so have no idea what cif is!
Cif is like a tournament. But instead of all sorts of teams there and the whole team, its only for the people who qualified for it. You had to make top 3 in league to go. If you place 4th your an alternative In case one of the top 3 cant make it. So there could be a school with a girls wrestlign team where only one girl made it. And if you make top 5 you go to masters.ooof! make sure to get some rest !! and i would encourage you to put some ice on that foot. i’ve learned that ice (frozen food) can help!
woahthat kinda sounds like a track tournament! good luck, bree!!
Thanks!!! its a much bigger deal to me because my brother made Cif but was never able to actually compete in it. The 1st time because of his grades, 2nd he missed weight
Let's Chat!
Sus. We all know it's you!Dennis Tumberton wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 03:29 Despite what Sims says, I deny any association with any mongoose.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire