Let's Chat!
I've always wanted to write a murder mystery.
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
I did a kind of mystery story for my assignment last semester
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
It's my first script, and it's a big one.
Let's Chat!
I remember writing a script for English class two years ago, it was fun!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Hiiii people!!
Would people like it if I reopened a shop?
Let's Chat!
Mines for a club and it's the hardest thing ever.
Let's Chat!
YOU'RE BACK!!
Let's Chat!
YESSSS HI SAGE!!
Let's Chat!
I love writing scripts! I’ve actually written a Christian inspirational story last year and this year I’m writing a mystery! Though I have written other scripts, these two are the highlights!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |