OOC Let's Chat!

I've always wanted to write a murder mystery.

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
I did a kind of mystery story for my assignment last semester :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
i’ve written a few, mystery, crime, and dystopias are my favorite to write :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
It's my first script, and it's a big one.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I remember writing a script for English class two years ago, it was fun!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiii people!!
Would people like it if I reopened a shop?

iNPC: Jasper Reyes
pretty face, pretty heart, pretty soul, pretty girl <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Mines for a club and it's the hardest thing ever.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Norena Kim wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 00:38
Hiiii people!!
Would people like it if I reopened a shop?
YOU'RE BACK!! :wow:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 00:39
Norena Kim wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 00:38
Hiiii people!!
Would people like it if I reopened a shop?
YOU'RE BACK!! :wow:
YESSSS HI SAGE!!

iNPC: Jasper Reyes
pretty face, pretty heart, pretty soul, pretty girl <3

OOC Let's Chat!
I love writing scripts! I’ve actually written a Christian inspirational story last year and this year I’m writing a mystery! Though I have written other scripts, these two are the highlights!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.