OOC Let's Chat!

Lindsey Bliss wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:54 Neither can I
It must be in an area which we cannot access
Anyways I'm going back to bed. Bye!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:58
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:54 Neither can I
It must be in an area which we cannot access
Anyways I'm going back to bed. Bye!
See ya


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:44
Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:34
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:32
Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:32 Laasya!! :wow:
Hello! Don't ask why I'm up at 4:00 in the morning
Omw :lol: guess I can't ask why then
What're ya doing up so early? :rofl:
I came to get the bean but I can't find it
WOW
Thats devotion alright :decayed: :cheers:
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:41 Jose, did you ever get my owl?
Owl..?
Oh right T.T I did see it but Ive been putting off replying
sorrryy abt that

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 23:11
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:44
Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:34
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:32
Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:32 Laasya!! :wow:
Hello! Don't ask why I'm up at 4:00 in the morning
Omw :lol: guess I can't ask why then
What're ya doing up so early? :rofl:
I came to get the bean but I can't find it
WOW
Thats devotion alright :decayed: :cheers:
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:41 Jose, did you ever get my owl?
Owl..?
Oh right T.T I did see it but Ive been putting off replying
sorrryy abt that
It's okay.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
chat died

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

OOC Let's Chat!
Why are murder mysterys hard to write??


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
ooo murder mysteries! i love writing a good murder mystery

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I suck at murder mysteries :sweatingbullets:

Or just mysteries in general :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm writing a script for a play in march...not much time.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.