Let's Chat!
It must be in an area which we cannot access
Anyways I'm going back to bed. Bye!
Let's Chat!
See yaLaasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:58It must be in an area which we cannot access
Anyways I'm going back to bed. Bye!
Let's Chat!
WOWLaasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:44I came to get the bean but I can't find itJoseph Sims wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:34Omwguess I can't ask why then
What're ya doing up so early?![]()
Thats devotion alright
Owl..?
Oh right T.T I did see it but Ive been putting off replying
sorrryy abt that
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
It's okay.Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 23:11WOWLaasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:44I came to get the bean but I can't find itJoseph Sims wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:34Omwguess I can't ask why then
What're ya doing up so early?![]()
Thats devotion alright![]()
![]()
Owl..?
Oh right T.T I did see it but Ive been putting off replying
sorrryy abt that
Let's Chat!
Why are murder mysterys hard to write??
Let's Chat!
I suck at murder mysteries 
Or just mysteries in general
Or just mysteries in general
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I'm writing a script for a play in march...not much time.