OOC Let's Chat!

Ellie Randensmith wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 21:32 hey Lotus! I don't think we have talked much, how are you?
I'm well how are you

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Hii :happy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Everyone

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya!! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:32 Laasya!! :wow:
Hello! Don't ask why I'm up at 4:00 in the morning

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:32
Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:32 Laasya!! :wow:
Hello! Don't ask why I'm up at 4:00 in the morning
Omw :lol: guess I can't ask why then
What're ya doing up so early? :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Jose, did you ever get my owl?


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:34
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:32
Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 22:32 Laasya!! :wow:
Hello! Don't ask why I'm up at 4:00 in the morning
Omw :lol: guess I can't ask why then
What're ya doing up so early? :rofl:
I came to get the bean but I can't find it

OOC Let's Chat!
Neither can I


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.